Simplex is a leading cryptocurrency/payments startup specializing in fraud prevention and mitigation. The company has over 70 employees but so far hasn’t invested greatly in marketing efforts. The company aims to be a leading payment provider in a few years, and has a strong product offering that positions it well to become a global leader.
The VP Marketing position at Simplex is an amazing opportunity for a unique and highly skilled individual to join a successful startup and build a strong marketing team from the ground up and make Simplex a globally recognized brand.
- Define and manage Simplex’s brand identity and story
- Build and Manage the company’s website and social presence
- Oversee all marketing related activities including PR, SEO, SEM, conferences, events, lead generation, marcom, marketing automation and others
- Represent the company in industry events
- Work closely with the company’s management as well as the product and sales teams
- 7+ years experience in Marketing positions, out of which at least 3 in leading positions, preferably as a VP Marketing for a global technology company
- Experience in B2B products, preferably in the fin-tech space and or e-commerce
- Experience in building international brands, managing marketing managers, marcom, social and marketing automation
- Independent, creative thinker, result-driven
- Excellent English skills, additional languages is an advantage
- MBA is an advantage
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org